The Complete Guide to Recruiting, Hiring & Onboarding.
If you're looking for help with your employee Recruiting & Onboarding process, you've come to the right place. Our downloadable guide provides HR professionals with the strategic framework needed to ensure success.
Here's what's included:
- A short and precise PPT breaking down the Recruiting & Onboarding steps and processes
- The importance of properly onboarding in today's remote environment
- New hire statistics that every employer needs to know
- Best practices, technology planning and resources for employers when implementing or evaluating practices for onboarding remote employees.
- How to pre-board and set the foundations early
- Following through during the first pivotal 90 days of employment
- The importance of benchmarking.
Download this informative e-book and use it as a guide to create a more effective, hassle-free onboarding program for the benefit of both your new hires and your organization!
If you would like to download this resource tool, please fill out the form below.
Combined HR Services provides practical human resources information and guidance based upon our experience in the industry and our experience with our clients. Combined HR Services are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. Combined HR Services are designed to provide general information to human resources and/or business professionals regarding human resources situations commonly encountered. Given the changing nature of federal, state and local legislation and the changing nature of court decisions, Combined HR Services cannot and will not guarantee that the information is completely current or accurate. Combined HR Services do not include or constitute legal, business, international, regulatory, insurance, tax or financial advice.