IRS Adds, Updates FAQs on FFCRA Tax Credits
FFCRA Paid Leave
FFCRA Tax Credits for Paid Leave
• Qualified sick leave wages;
• Qualified family leave wages;
• Qualified health plan expenses allocable to employee leave wages; and
• The employer’s portion of Medicare tax related to the qualified wages.
• Eligible employers
• Qualified sick leave wages
• Qualified family leave wages
• Qualified health plan expenses
• How to claim the credits
• Substantiating eligibility
• Deductibility of tax credits
• Interaction of tax credits
• Third-party payers
• Self-employed individuals
If you would like to download this article, please fill out the form below.
Combined HR Services provides practical human resources information and guidance based upon our experience in the industry and our experience with our clients. Combined HR Services are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. Combined HR Services are designed to provide general information to human resources and/or business professionals regarding human resources situations commonly encountered. Given the changing nature of federal, state and local legislation and the changing nature of court decisions, Combined HR Services cannot and will not guarantee that the information is completely current or accurate. Combined HR Services do not include or constitute legal, business, international, regulatory, insurance, tax or financial advice.