[Webinar] Absence and Accommodation Challenges in Today’s Workplace
Staying compliant with the FMLA, ADA and a complex maze of state and local laws
Bonus Topic: Managing your workforce with COVID-19
Employers are finding it increasingly more difficult to keep up with and interpret federal, state and local leave, accommodation and disability requirements exposing themselves to potential significant liability.
Administering absences is difficult, and this program is designed to make it easier for you so you can remain compliant. Please join us for an HRCE course with recertification credit for HRCI and SHRM.
As part of this session, we will cover:
- Requirements of the FMLA, ADA, ADAAA and other important leave and accommodation laws.
- Trends in paid and unpaid leave legislation.
- Major risks and liabilities employers can face as a result of recent DOL/EEOC and court rulings.
- Common sense solutions to help ensure compliance with the maze of legal requirements.
- We will also address key legal challenges and issues for employers as they manage the impact of the corona virus outbreak on their workplaces.
HRCE course with recertification credit for HRCI and SHRM
WEBINAR DATE: Wednesday, March 18th | 10:30-11:30 a.m