This webinar delves into the introductory compliance principles and utilities of an employee handbook – a legal document that protects the employer from litigation and allows the employer to flourish by giving employees the information they need to be successful in the organization.
- Introductory compliance principles
- The pros, cons & utility of having an employee handbook
- Common mistakes and legal pitfalls
- Recommended content, related labor law considerations, modern employer policy topics
- A rubric to determine whether a policy is needed for an organization
You will walk away with a better understanding of a handbook’s benefits, and will learn there’s a lot to consider when establishing and maintaining one.