Whether your business is operating during this crisis, or you are planning to resume operations after the stay at home order; this pandemic has amplified the need for businesses to consider a continuity plan moving forward into the future.
Businesses must not only react swiftly, but also proactively develop processes and establish plans to effectively promote a safe work environment for its employees in order to thrive during these difficult times.
Join Don Dressler, founder of CalWorkSafety, as he will be sharing the latest updates on COVID-19, and offer guidance on best practices businesses should consider implementing today to better plan for tomorrow.
- Latest COVID-19 updates and requirements from CDC and Cal/OSHA
- Employer’s obligations with state and local orders
- Managing employee sick leave and family medical leave
- Guidelines on posters and notices
- Compliance issues for prescreening employees including temperature checks
- Actions to respond to an employee showing COVID-19 symptoms