[Webinar] Controlling Workers’ Compensation Costs During COVID-19
Please join Don Dressler, a frequent speaker for Combined, and a workers’ compensation and OSHA expert, for our webinar about Senate Bill 1159, a COVID-19 presumption bill that Gov. Gavin Newsom signed into law Sept. 17 as well as Cal/OSHA rules and other related matters.
Understanding the new laws can be a challenge, but if employers aren’t diligent about its requirements, they could end up paying huge fines on top of having a COVID-infested workplace.
- SB 1159 - Presumption of Workers’ Compensation Liability for COVID-19 Illness Claims
- AB 685 - Notice and Reporting Requirement for COVID-19 Infection Prevention
- California Supplemental Paid Sick Leave
- Cal/OSHA Requirements and CDC Guidance for Employers
- Ways to Control Your Experience Modification
- Steps to Handle COVID-19 Related Claims for Workers Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation Fraud and Red Flags
Date & Time: October 22, 2020 @ 10:00-11:00 A.M. PST