[Webinar] Updates to Cal/OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standards and Guidelines for California Employers
There have been many recent changes in how employers need to handle COVID in their workplace, from the CDC, Cal/OSHA, and the state of California.
As most employers know, June 15, 2021 marks the day Governor Newsom plans a partial reopening. The Cal/OSHA Standards Board has approved changes in the Emergency Temporary Standards regarding workplace safety. The Centers for Disease Control issued a guidance that fully vaccinated persons don't need to wear face masks indoors. The EEOC has revised its FAQs stating vaccination status is confidential medical information and N95 masks must be provided by employers to employees who have not been vaccinated.
- Know which of your employees have been and have not been vaccinated for COVID
- Update your written COVID plan for changes Cal/OSHA and CDC decisions
- What should your mask policy say?
- What PPE do you need to provide employees?
- How do employees qualify for paid time off for vaccinations and to recover from adverse reactions tot he vaccine
- And more.
Join us for a thorough review of these key issues.
Date & Time:
Friday, June 18, 2021, from 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. PST