Running a successful business starts with assembling the right team.
This sounds easy, right? In theory, all you have to do is post a quick job listing, and in no time at all, your inbox will be flooded with applications from the most qualified, most capable candidates.
In actuality, finding the right employees for the right roles is the #1 challenge hiring managers faced in 2022, with 76% in agreement that attracting and hiring the best-fit candidates was their single-most difficult responsibility.
Why? Because finding your ideal employee requires a lot more than just a simple job listing. From compliance with pay transparency regulations to recruitment strategy to applicant tracking and data storage, hiring the right candidate for your company is an involved and intuitive process that is imperative for long-term success.
So, how do you assemble the right team?
Watch the recorded webinar to learn the best practices for attracting and hiring top talent in 2023 including how to adhere to new pay transparency regulations and reporting requirements.
- Roadmap for recruitment - When, where, and how to effectively hire
- Screening for skills - How to adapt your testing and interview protocol to find the most qualified candidates
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) integration - How to use technology to both ease and speed up your hiring process
- Selection, hiring, and onboarding - How to seamlessly transition your candidate from recruitment to long-term employment
- Pay Transparency and Pay Data Reporting - Criteria for adherence to current regulations and how to properly comply
Watch this 70-sec video to learn more about the webinar
How Much Do Recruiting Services Cost?
A Comparison – Hiring a Recruiter vs. Recruiting Services
Are you looking to improve your current processes for any of the following?