Did you know that in 2020, a staggering 24,324 disability discrimination lawsuits amounted to over 36% of all employment discrimination cases in the United States?
This unprecedented upturn in disability discrimination claims means that employers need a standardized and compliant approach to navigating disability within employment.
As reports of disability discrimination continue to rise, you may find yourself asking, "How do I prevent disability discrimination in my workplace?" and that is the question we will be answering in this month's webinar.
Attend our webinar on Wednesday, June 14th at 10:00 am PST with special guest speaker, Ted Bacon, who will teach you how to properly accommodate disability in your workplace so you can prevent facing disability discrimination lawsuits.
- Understanding disability - What is a disability?
- Identifying disability discrimination lawsuits - What types of disability claims are there?
- Implementing the Interactive Process - How to develop a compliant, step-by-step procedure for accommodating disability in your workplace, as well as when and how to initiate it.
- Following EEOC-compliant protocol - How to observe criteria for acceptable job descriptions and proper documentation.
- Key strategies for navigating problem cases - What specific challenges can be expected with disability accommodations?
Watch this 57-sec video to learn more about the webinar
Earn your SHRM and HRCI recertification credits
Must attend the full webinar to receive the credits
This program is valid for 1.0 PDC's for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Combined Employer Services Inc is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDC) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities.
This program has been approved for 1.00 Webinar/Webcast/Podcast recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.